Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Virginal First

I guess I'll just jump on the band wagon here... This is the first blog that I have daned to write.

And it's just for you kitties :D

I should probably introduce myself, I am Sara, although the blog title might have given that away. Hmm, I shall plan better in the future. Furthermore, I should probably give you something to go on besides my name. I have a passion for music and writing that is only second to my love for a boy. I would call him a man, but he does not like the word for some reason. I guess I understand his judgement call for I would not like being called a woman, seeing as how I feel like a toddler most of the time and only sometimes do I feel grown up enough for the word and I immediately do something to counteract the effect, but who hasn't done that. *Looks around* If I had a choice I would be Peter Pan, young and full of the wonderous imagination forever, but thats a personal life choice, You understand I'm sure. Oh yeah I was introducing myself. Where to start, I guess mentioning my irregularly tiny hands and feet would do some good or not at all, but oh well, to some thats all I'm known for. Sad truth, but a truth none the less. Here are a few small factoids though, and I'm just gonna throw them at you, so you had better be having a good catching day. I love to sing, although I might not do it too well. I write all the time, it's almost like my cocaine, if I were in fact addicted. I like to talk about my cats, not because I'm a cat lover per say, just the fact that my cat has a Hilter mustache and a Three-Musketeer-Type-Goatee... And that, my friends or rather acquaintances, is a conversation piece as well as a pet! :D I feel that should be enough for now.... I'll find something else to write about next time.... Good day sir

1 comment:

  1. wow see now thats what I am talking about. You totally rock at making even the smallest weirdest things sound really interesting and since you want to be an english teacher you should start here and write neat things here for the world to maybe better understand what real people do you know instead of reality TV..... well I love you and keep BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete